I usually do not even let my mind go to this happy place of Chanel bags and Tom Ford gowns as a precautionary measure to my bank account's wellbeing. However, I began wondering what my dream wardrobe would consist of and I easily came up with my top 10 most coveted fashionable pieces as of July 2013.
10. Rumi Neely from Fashiontoast wore this Trinity Ear Cuff by Dannijo in one of her posts and I fell in love, but it is sold out everywhere, which is why it landed on my wish list instead of in my jewelry box.
9. This Kate Spade New York Grove Court Lainey Shoulder Bag that I see way too many New Yorkers toting around.
8. I have been eyeing this Proenza Schouler ps11 bag since the day it hit stores.
7. Balenciaga Buckle Strap Ankle Boot. I admit, they look a lot better on.
6. I could go for a pair of everyday diamond studs. Tiffany's will suffice.
5. Hermes Collier de Chien Bracelet. Pure obsession.
4. I am in desperate need of a new leather jacket as mine somehow disappeared. This Givenchy studded one would definitely help me forget about the lost one. It also helps that my favorite celebrity fashion icon, Mary Kate Olsen, is wearing it.
2. Since no one has volunteered to buy me my favorite Lady's 18ct gold Rolex Datejust, model 69178 to be specific, I will settle for a gold Michael Kors watch, particularly this Chain Bracelet Chronograph Watch, which I actually just purchased yesterday. These watches just look so fabulous and are a great addition to any arm party.
1. Christian Louboutin Pitou Peep-Toe Red Sole Bootie. I had to.