It's no secret. I love rhinestones. This obsession led me to hoard a collection of leftover jewels I had from a birthday crown I made my friend for the past two years. I figured it was time to stick them on something. I chose my tights.
What you'll need:
fashion tape (double sided tape meant for clothes) or glue gun
big colorful jewels
scissors (if using fashion tape)
1. Choose the jewels you want to use and the order you want to place them in. (I chose matching jewels for each leg, but to each her own)
2. Peel the plastic/paper off one side of a fashion tape strip. Attach the sticky side to a jewel.
3. Cut around the jewel to remove any showing tape. Remove the remaining plastic/paper from the strip.
4. Secure the jewel on the front and center of one of the legs. (I recommend starting from the bottom.)
5. Repeat steps 2-4, placing jewels one on top of the other, as high as you want to go. Make sure to create even spaces between the jewels and use the same placement on both legs.