Red Lace-Up Sleeve Sweatshirt + Denim Skirt // 10 Things I'm Thankful For This Year
I can’t seem to stop wearing red; maybe it’s the holiday spirit rubbing off on me or maybe I finally found my signature color. Either way, I’ve been wearing this Trescool lace-up sleeve sweatshirt on repeat. I love the trendy sleeve detailing and the cropped length, which looks adorable over anything high waisted. It also keeps me warm, which is of top priority when shooting in the cold. Once winter hits, I literally live in cute sweatshirts layered under leather jackets, and this Trescool sweatshirt is definitely making it into my regular wardrobe rotation.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here are 10 things I’m thankful for this year:
- My wonderful husband who still feigns interest when I talk about my Instagram feed for the tenth time that day.
- All the brands that have helped me transform my blog into a business. Thanks Trescool!
- My Google Home that keeps me on schedule and helps make sure I never forget food in the oven.
- My home office, which is always filled with fun packages.
- Instagram likes. I still get excited every time I see an influx of notifications.
- My Nespresso machine, which always gives me a good reason to wake up.
- My vanity table. After 27 years, I finally have a dedicated space to do my hair and makeup.
- The two massive hallway closets in my apartment that I pretty much have all to myself.
- A stockpile of workout gear companies have sent over the years that inspire me every day to think about potentially one day going to the gym.
- Every photographer or stranger on the street that has taken my blog photos. I once asked a random woman to take my picture and she turned out to be an editor at Allure Magazine! You never know who you’re gonna meet.
Lace-up Burgundy Sweatshirt: Trescool (c/o)
Denim Mini Skirt: H&M
Black Pointy Toe Booties: Ivanka Trump (c/o)
Black West 57th Schoolbag: Henri Bendel (c/o)