Oversized Black Sweater + Star Combat Boots // 10 Holiday Gift Ideas
I LOVE holiday season, especially in NYC. You feel it in the air. People are cheerful, the weather is crisp, and the entire city is lit up with fairy lights. For me, it also means 8 days of eating latkas and exchanging presents with my husband for Chanukah. Our first Chanukah together, I told my then-boyfriend that I wanted a jewelry box. I probably should have been a little more specific because after a long search, he sent me a photo of the one he planned on buying -- A large white leather box with about 20 little compartments and a key lock, a 12 year old’s fantasy. As much as I appreciated his efforts, I decided to send him the link to a beautiful, more age appropriate glass jewelry box that I treasure to this day. He was thankful for the push in the right direction and I was happy for the perfect present, so with that in mind, I compiled a list of the top 10 gifts that would make any girl happy to receive this holiday season.
Urban Outfitters is always the first place I look for gifts since their products range from quirky mugs and fun coffee table books to chunky sweaters and cozy blankets. You can always find something for everyone, which isn’t easy when you’re shopping for your entire family and then some. The black oversized sweater I’m wearing in these photos is actually a recent find from Urban. It’s insanely comfortable and would make an amazing gift for anyone who loves cuddling up on a cold winter day. Here are some other awesome Urban Outfitters gift ideas.
- Chenille Sweater Throw Blanket - You can never go wrong with a throw blanket and this is the softest one I have ever owned.
- Scented Candles - So festive and delicious.
- Bando Day Planner - Just in time for New Year’s.
- Stone Choker Necklace Set - The perfect layering pieces.
- Metallic Bar Cocktail Shaker Set - A gift everyone can use and enjoy.
- Google Home - I use it as my radio, my alarm clock, and my personal assistant. Obsessed!
- UGG Slippers - The cozier the present, the better.
- OUAI Rose Hair + Body Oil - When in doubt, go with OUAI hair products.
- Colorful Velvet Throw Pillows - The more the merrier.
- Marble Carry-On Luggage - Any trendy travel obsessed girl will fall in love with these suitcases.